MX Player Download for Android: MX Player is one of the powerful media players that support all videos on Android devices. It offers lots of options for users like changing the theme, hardware acceleration and much more. MX player is an impressive app available for Android devices, which also supports multi-core decoding, with features like customization and flexibility.
The best part of MX Player is that it supports subtitles, which is important to watch movies that are in foreign languages. If you are having problems with other video players, then you must try MX Player as it supports all videos formats. Let me tell you more about this video player, through this post.
Features of MX Player for Android:
MX player is the best media player available for Android; its features are really impressive, and it supports all video formats. It’s quite simple yet powerful, and the pro version of this application lets you download videos as well. This application has lots of cool features too. Check them out down below:
- Hardware acceleration helps to play more videos flawlessly.
- It has multi-core decoding, and that helps 70% better than single code decoding.
- MX Player can auto detect subtitle for your watching movies.
- KIDS LOCK lets you entertained without worrying about any accidental touch.
- MX Player can play almost all video format, so you don’t have to worry about what format’s video you are having.
- This video player can be used as a Music player as well. It’s just a good option for the music lover.
- Apart from HW+ decoding, it also comes with SW+ decoding for better performance playing.
- While seeking video, you will be able to see a preview.
- It also supports keyboard shortcut.
- MX Player can play music and video in the background as well.
- It can stream online music and video content so that, you can stream online content in your favorite video player.
- Easy pinch zoom feature available.
How to download and Install MX Player for Android Device:
Downloading and installing MX Player for Android device is quite simple. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download the MX Player for Android device.
- Firstly before downloading MX Player Apk file on your Android device, you would require to turn on the “Unknown Sources.”
- Now Download the MX Player Apk file, from the given link.
- MX Player Apk file will be downloaded on your Android device, but remember not to interrupt the downloading process.
- Once it has been a downloaded tap on the downloaded Apk file and install MX Player for Android device.
- After the completion of the download, you will be notified accordingly.
- Now, an icon of the app will appear on your home screen; Tap on that to start using the application.
And this is how you need to download and install this app on your device. As I have mentioned earlier that the steps of downloading and installing this app are quite easy and simple.
Pros and Cons of MX Player:
This app is one of the best video playing apps that are available to us nowadays. But even the best apps have some disadvantages. Check out the pros and cons of this down below.
MX Player enables its users to play almost every video formats and also plays audio files as well. The best thing about this app is that it supports subtitles, which is quite rare in other similar apps.
This app doesn’t have ac3 audio support. Other than this app doesn’t have chrome cast, and this makes the usefulness of the app quite limited.
I hope that the information provided in this post was helpful to you. The advantages of this app are quite overwhelming when compared to the disadvantages. I would recommend you to start using this app as it is one of the best video playing apps. So, don’t waste your time anymore and grab this amazing app and start using it now.