Download MX Player for PC: MX Player is one of the great video players where you can play various types of video formats like Blueray, AVI, MP4, MKV, etc. MX player also supports different types of devices like Android, Windows, and iOS. Therefore, many Smartphone, Windows, and iOS users always preferred to use this media player to watch HD videos on their device. But to get MX Player for Windows PC, you will need to use an android emulator because MX player is not yet officially made for windows use.
However, if you want to get this App on your PC then, there is no problem, as I said you could easily get the player on your PC. Now, to get this app, you just go through this post because, in this post, I am going to share you about the MX Player for Windows PC, how to download and install. But before I go to the actual discussion, let me tell you the important features of MX player.
Important features of MX Player for PC:
In this paragraph, you will see some of the important features of MX Player for Windows PC. So, check out.
- Pinch to zoom is one of the best features of this app as using this you can adjust your device screen brightness, by just scrolling up and down.
- While watching movies you can kid-lock the player so that even if anyone touches the screen, it will stay lock until you open the lock.
- It allows you to play any types of video formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, etc.,
- While watching videos or movies you can zoom out, zoom in
- It also supports movies subtitle, and the supported subtitle format is SubRip(.srt), DVD, ASS, SSA, Teletext, and much more.
- It has multi-core Decoding which is much better than the single-core decoding device, and this will play your videos or movies smoothly. MX Player is also the first media player of Android that supports this multi- core decoding.
- MX player also allows you join with social network and share any types of videos across the world, through social sharing network.
How to install & download MX Player for PC:
As we know it is not yet officially made for windows, but with the help of an android emulator, you can easily download MX Player for PC and use. So, first, download Bluestacks and install after that using Blue stacks you can get MX Player on your Windows PC. The Bluestack you can download from the link below given.
Installation step of windows PC:
Here, I have highlighted the steps to install the MX Player for Windows PC.
- To install MX Player on your Windows PC, first, you need to download the Bluestacks App
- After downloading blue stack, install on your PC.
- As soon as the installation of Bluestacks App is completed, you will see an Icon on your computer screen.
- After that open, the installed Bluetacks and you will see there are many options like the social app, top apps, and much more.
- Now, what you need to do is that you have to go to the search option of Bluestack and search for the MX player.
- The search result will not be shown, but you will see in the left bottom of your computer screen an option written as “search MX Player on Google Play Store,” what you need to do now is that click the search option.
- Just after that, the search result will be on your screen, and you just click on MX player app.
- As soon as you click, you will redirect to the page of MX Player installation.
- Now, you can easily download MX Player for PC just like you often download an app on Google play store. But installation of MX player for Windows Pc on your computer may take few times, that’s depending on the speed of internet you’re using.
- Finally, once the installation is completed you will see an icon on your computer screen, just click on that icon, and you can enjoy watching videos or movies with various quality formats.
These are the installation steps of MX Player for Windows PC and downloading the MX player for Windows PC. So, therefore, I hope this post gives you a good idea to get MX Player App on PC.